Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mondays That Never Come

I just was on the phone with a client who impressed me so much. Her choice was a simple one but it's an example of the kind of choice that shapes the lives of The Uncompromised.

Many of you who know me, know that I've done the Insanity 60-day workout and that I rave about how great it is, the results I got and how it made me feel. I've told so many people about Insanity, I joke that I ought to be earning a commission on the number of people I've gotten to buy it.

Enter client X. Upon hearing one of my Insanity rants (no pun intended) she quietly decided to purchase it. On the Insanity calendar and in most people's minds, day one is Monday. That is...unless you really want what you open your mouth and profess.

What if you get the DVD's on Wednesday? Should you continue to eat as you have, put your first workout day in your calendar for Monday and then tread water for five days? That's one plan. But of course there is no magic in Monday--and for too many the Monday mentality is a poison, as too often Monday never comes.

How about this? Client gets DVD's and starts.

When? Saturday?

Why? Because she has integrity concerning her vision.

There, not only is no power in Monday, but is amazing power bound up in acting on the opportunity today. It's Tuesday; you are The Uncompromised. What will you do?

Be Good - Don't Compromise,

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment