Thursday, December 23, 2010

Play Hard - Play Hard


I know there are some people who are really dedicated to their health. In fact, Jack Lalanne is the man. Check this out. I heard him interviewed about 5 years ago and he said that he'd not had ice cream in something like 30 years! Whoa...

I, on the other hand, have come to really enjoy and appreciate the benefits of exercise so I play hard but... come holiday time there's lobster, cheesecake, peanut butter Snickers cookies and... oh, I play hard some more.

Maybe it's compromise. I just don't think so.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!

Be Good - Don't Compromise in 2011!

RR

2 comments:

  1. Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies!!! AWESOME!!

    It sounds like the compromise would be denying yourself some of those sweet little joys from time to time. Play On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ridiculous, non?

    I've eaten well, you? P90X starts next week. I'm super-pumped!

    RR

    ReplyDelete