Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thank You!

I started with a new client recently who had wanted to work with me for some time. This happens from time to time -and when we do get together, I alway find it important to update the other on where I stand philosophically so they can choose me and how I work consciously... rather than based on memories or an old version of RR.

Well, after talking to this dude about The Uncompromised he took my 3 minute long explanation and said it back in about 20 seconds! He said, "You believe that who people are at their best is who they are... they are 'uncompromised'. The Uncompromised is about preserving and choosing this rather than the things that compromise this more natural state." YES!

The only thing I'd add is that we don't have to look for something to do to prove great quality. We need only not compromise... or choose The Uncompromised way in each thing we do.

Be Good (be your true self) - Do Great (natural product of being good),

RR

2 comments: