Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What?! Another Personal Growth Model?

The reason I came up with this 'model' (I put it in quotes so as to not take it too seriously) was that I needed a way to visually capture my philosophy around both living and leaving a legacy. You can click the link called Uncompromised Achievement (on the right) to read more about the model.

There really aren't new fundamentals or basics or principles for personal and professional (not to mention social) success and happiness. Marketing may present ideas as new, but the truth is, that new colors, a new way to say what people are needing to/wanting to hear...are just a repackaging of what people have known for millennia.

Our job is to hear and rehear these lessons, not to become perpetual students, but to be inspired to apply that which we know more frequently -so that we can better make a difference while we're here. This web site and the entries to follow are my humble effort to grow myself and my readers.

More to come...

RR

3 comments:

  1. Ron, I really like what you said about "perpetual students". I notice that for many people, myself included, there can be a tendency to be just that, and not trust that we know enough already to have a great impact. I look forward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be an excellent blog to follow. Thank you Ron!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron.....you're simple wisdon will lead us all to great achievement!...looking forward to your inspirational thoughts!

    ReplyDelete