Monday, November 22, 2010

I Don't Understand!

But I brush three times a day!

Yes, I floss!

No, these are NOT my teeth but I did just get back from the dentist.

I had a very brief but fascinating conversation with Nicole, my hygienist. Ah-hem, my teeth were very nice and easy to clean -not much scraping. Pictures not forthcoming.

Anyway, Nicole said that it's amazing how gunky the teeth are that people come in with. I get it, we've all seen some nasty teeth before. But I busted out laughing when she said in all seriousness, and a fair degree of faith in her clients, that many of these people will say some version of, "But I brush three times a day and floss!"

Look, I could go on but...what a scam! Here is where I'm looking today: Where am I gunked up, in denial and acting as if I'm doing all I can do while the results are there for all with eyes to see?

With Sparkling Teeth and Looking Elsewhere,

RR

5 comments:

  1. Great message... The picture... Uhhh, oh man, glad I ate lunch hours ago. Oooph

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bit over the top. Kind of, uh, too much.

    What does a life like those teeth look like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you really need to replace that photo with something less revolting...it ain't doin' nobody no good as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's only 20% as gross as yesterday's. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost lost all credibility with the choppers I had up there before. Thanks for saving me, guys!

    ReplyDelete