Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Snooze


Boy, at 5am the snooze bar is so alluring. 9 more minutes...

Needed rest...
I'll use this time to think...
I went to bed late last night...
It's only 9 minutes...
I deserve...
Sleeping is good for you, so...
I didn't sleep that good last night so...

The old saying goes, "If you snooze you lose." Yeah, no kidding. When you make a promise to yourself and 'hit the snooze', you compromise your word, your promise to yourself, you sell yourself a line of junk and then you buy it and then you wonder why you can't find clarity in terms of your identity (who am I really) and what your purpose (what am I here for).

It all starts with your word to yourself. Speak only conscious commitments to yourself and follow through no matter what. If your word means nothing to you, no one else will buy your hype, posing and junk dressed up as sincerity and commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment